Fancy Heifer Sale Terms & Conditions
This Sale is Open to SINGLE ENTRIES
Non-registered or registered heifers
The Heifers will be shown at Noon on Saturday, February 25th. The Champion Heifer will receive $500 cash award and the Reserve Champion Heifer will receive $250 cash award.
Sale 12:30 p.m.. - The heifers will sell on halter. The heifers will sell in order by the Judges. Champion Heifer followed by Reserve Champion Heifer.
- All entries must include the entry fee of $150.
Entries to this sale can be made on-line, if you need assistance please call.
- All heifers must be checked in by Friday, Feb. 24 at 10:00 a.m.. IF YOU ARE SELLING HEIFERS AS REGISTERED, YOU MUST BRING THE REGISTRATION PAPERS WITH YOU TO THE CHECK-IN.
- ALL catalog information must be turned in with the entries.
- The Classic commission is 9% commission per pen. The entry fee is not returned towards the commission.
- The heifers will have a $35 bedding fee. All wood shavings are provided. NO straw is allowed on the Fairgrounds.
- All heifers must be weaned. Heifers must be born after January 1, 2016 and before May 31, 2016.
- All heifers must be calfhood vaccinated (Bangs) with vaccination dates provided. They must meet the following health requirements:
- 5-way Lepto & Vibrio
- 7-way Blackleg
- IBR-BVD-PI3 Vaccine
- Internal and External Parasite Control
- Pregnancy Test mandatory on all entries and length of pregnancy certified on certificate of veterinarian inspection. (Preg check required on all heifers.)
- If a heifers are sold to a state which requires TB testing, then the consignor will be responsible for the test and care of the heifers until the TB testing requirements are met.
- ALL consignors must be members of the Nebraska Cattlemen.
- The heifers will be stalled inside the East Arena.
- All heifer calves purchased in the Sale are eligible to be shown in the Classic Junior Show.
- The Nebraska Cattlemen's Classic Sale Terms & Conditions apply.
- Consignors and exhibitors at the Nebraska Cattlemen's Classic agree to hold harmless, for any and all liability arising out of accidents or injuries sustained at the show and sale, Nebraska Cattlemen's Classic, the Kearney Area Chamber of Commerce, Nebraska Cattlemen and the Buffalo County Agriculture Society.
- The Nebraska Cattlemen's Classic reserves the management the final and absolute right to interpret these rules and regulations and to arbitrarily settle or determine all matters, questions or differences in regard hereto or otherwise arising out of or connected with or incident to, the show and sale.